The Law Office of Allanna G. Carter, LLC (the “Firm”) recognizes the importance of privacy and the sensitivity of personal information. As a professional engaged in the provision of legal services, the Firm is committed to protecting the privacy of confidential and “Personal Information” (information that directly or indirectly identifies individuals who may be clients, staff, agents, lawyers, law students, job applicants or others inside or outside the firm.)
This Statement is intended to describe what information the firm collects; how we use the information collected and/or provided to us; how we protect the information; third-party disclosure; and choices you have with respect to your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
How Do We Use the Information Collected or That You Provide to Us?
The Firm may use the Personal Information where in our legitimate interest to do so for the following purposes:
- to contact you and respond to your requests and inquiries
- to personalize your visit and use of our Internet Services and to assist you while you use those services
- to carry out, monitor and analyze our business or website operations
- to provide you with legal services, if you are or become a client of the Firm, and otherwise deal with you, and administer the matters you instruct us on
- to contact you (unless you tell us you prefer us not to) regarding legal or law firm developments that may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive publications or details of event or seminars that we consider may be of interest to you, you may do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link in electronic marketing communications.
How Do We Protect the Information That You Provide to Us?
The Firm has established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect via this website. The Firm cannot enforce or control the security of devices and networks that you may use to submit information to us. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of your information before we receive it.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Third Parties?
The Firm does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifying information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
The Firm may retain information provided by you, including Personal Information, for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, or to achieve the purposes for which the information was originally collected and for the purpose described in the Statement and in our applicable policies.
As you use our website, the site uses its cookies to differentiate you from other users. The Cookies can tell us where you go on a website and allow us to save preferences, so you won’t have to re-enter them each time you visit. Cookies, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, also allow us to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.