I take the stress out of dealing with commercial law issues so business owners can focus on growing their businesses.

An Attorney Experienced In Working With Small Businesses

I have over two decades of business and legal experience.  I understand the challenge of small businesses keeping up to date with the changing landscape of regulations and laws that effect their industry and remaining competitive in the marketplace.  From dealing with state and federal regulators, employee relations, and contract review and negotiation; I have the knowledge and experience to help your company with all your business needs.

Legal Services For Small Businesses

At my firm, The Law Office of Allanna G. Carter, LLC, I offer a range of services at a competitive cost. I often work in an of counsel capacity to help businesses with specific needs. Legal services I provide include:

  • General counsel services
  • Contract drafting and review
  • Compliance management
  • Internal investigations
  • Regulatory licensing

I work with businesses of all sizes across a range of industries. No matter who my client is, I always provide efficient, cost-effective service.

Guiding Entrepreneurs Through Entity Formation

When working with business startups, I always spend the time necessary to get a thorough understanding of the goals of my client, their unique business needs and the industry they are working in. My services include:

  • Drafting and filing articles of incorporation/articles of organization
  • Serving as a registered agent
  • Drafting bylaws/operating agreements
  • Creating partnership agreements
  • Filing name registration and tradename forms

We will work together and discuss funding what kind of business structure is best suited to your business’ needs; and determine any pertinent regulatory issues that may affect your business.

Contact The Law Office of Allanna G. Carter Today

For cost effective guidance and counsel for your business, set up a free initial consultation by calling my Maryland office at 240-266-8918 or filling out my online contact form.